Family and life

"Life is a precious gift. Don't waste it being unhappy, dissatisfied, or anything less than you can be. Too often are we so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

back to blog world


I'm back to blogger! I switched to myspace for awhile mainly because my whole family has one. It has been pretty cool talking to family members that I usually only talk to once in awhile.
I will start posting here as much as possible, and try to get back in touch with all my blogger friends. Much more to come!!! I/O

3 comments:

Inside Out In Houston said...

Denny, Myspace is def a diff world. Glad to be back..I/O

Memphis said...

So was that you talking to me on MySpace about the things I posted on blogger?

Inside Out In Houston said...

ya that was me..I/O